To: Taehyung Raun
Sequence: ..Debut ..?

김뷔...

To Taehyung, Jung-Raun is…



  • My one and only girl till my last breath.
  • She looks like the star when I told her I love her, I love that a lot.
  • The face she made when she’s embarrassed, I hope I’m the only one who gets to see that.
  • She always finishes my sentences and knows what to say at the right moment
  • She is my every first. Love, kiss, hmm- (hee).
  • Always reminds me of my mom who I love so much. (yknow when I am sick she just calmly treat me and persisting that I should go to the hospital eventho I am already healthy by her being there, she is so reliable. Just like my mom)
  • Her effort in doing the thing she really loves is so admirable, she’s not a good cook but she always trying her best because of me (>//<)
  • I really hope I can be as strong as she is, cos I want to be the dependable boyfriend to him.
  • I really don’t want to lose her.
  • I love how she always want to look strong and dependable around me, one day she fell really hard on the stairs and I saw a side that I never see on her. She been carefree saying that she’s thankful to me instead of casually turning off my help is so adorable.
  • I liked her since I saved her from the stairs.
  • I loved her since Jimin said that she likes me too.
  • I decided to be with her for the rest of my life when she said she’ll work hard in cooking just for me. She is such a sweet person.
  • She is always so lovely I am so lucky to have her in my life.
  • Oh yeah, our voice is compatible. We rarely went to the karaoke but once we did duet and even we are amazed by our voice compatibility. (I am in love <3 li="">
  • Seeing her everyday still felt like a dream, like I can’t believe that I can actually be with her and tell her how beautiful she is everyday and she stayed even when I’m at my worst, (I’m talking weirdly again), she is a dreams come true for me eventho I might never really have an ideal type. I always said, “neutral girl, natural” she’s more than that, I am blessed.
  • “why talk about my complex >//< look forward for a very dependable man that can protect you just like how I saved you from falling at the stairs, hee ily”